small case for ATX?

mikedp5

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
Hi, I really like the Bitfenix Prodigy but can't use it as I currently have an ATX mobo. I have a HAF 932 case and would like to go for a smaller case like the Prodigy. I can sell it for about $100.

What other cases are like the Bitfenix Prodigy but can handle ATX mobos. I saw one like, the Coolermaster HAF XB. Is there anything that's smaller or like it? Thanks

also, I might be going to add another 7970 in crossfire. Still, suggest a case even if it can't handle 7970s in crossfire.

mikedp5

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010

so the HAF XB is noticeably larger than the prodigy? anything smaller than HAF XB?

ramp4ge

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
I'm currently running a CoolerMaster Elite 430. It's the smallest case with full-ATX capabilities that I've ever built in and I really like it. Will support 12" video cards, bottom-mounted PSU and just big enough for a full ATX mobo with a standard ATX PSU. And it's actually built pretty well for a $40.00 case. Metal's a bit thin but the paint's very tough. I've gouged it a few times (screwdriver slips while screwing in fans, etc) and not a scratch on it.

Has support for up to 6 120mm fans (Will support a 140mm in the front).

It's just wide enough to fit a CoolerMaster V6 GT.

I like the case.