Are old stats being transferred to the new forum?

thats all well and good but a lot of us never got the badges we earned in the first place. i for instance have around 250 best answer emails on my toms email. i have 4 badges (on uk) 6 or so on the u.s and only 1 of them is for best answers in the cpu forum. yet i earned most best answers in pc games with nothing to show it.
fair enough if your gonna update all the legacy badges to there correct tally but if there not gonna represent our previous efforts, id rather they didnt show at all as they arnt representative of the efforts we put in.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Between the US and UK, whichever of the two is higher that you gained, that's the one that will be displaying once the badge system is rolled out later this week. Post count will also update at that time to reflect your real numbers. As for previously earned badges, you might end up with more than you remember, as counts will be taken in aggregate from all periods that they accrued. But we can revisit this on an individual basis case by case if yours didn't trigger for some reason.

thanks for the reply. no mate mine never did trigger i would likley be at least gold now for pc games and bronze for a few other sections at the least. but like i said i only have 1 badge for the cpu forum which i think was bronze maybe silver not sure as i stopped looking when they stopped showing up for other parts of the forum. the others were for reporting spam so many times in so many months, making comments on toms articles, avatar.

http://s560.beta.photobucket.com/user/hexit71/media/besttoms.jpg.html as you can see im not up myself. i use this email only for toms so everything thats listed is just best answers, so even if you guys cant track em i can. the list is actually 7 times what you see here.
anyways mate i know you have lots to do atm so im quite willing to revisit it when you have time.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Interestingly enough, one of the spots I'd like to add badges for once we're done with the transition is gaming, both PC and console. The cool thing about adding badges now is we can add them based on tags. So any questions that were tagged with gaming, that you already received a best answer for, would count. First things first though - making sure the transition is as bug-light as possible and rallying up all the mods in exile.

I was slightly dismayed to see the stats loss but on the other hand look forward to building em back up (once I'm familiar with the new layout)
One suggestion though, C.M. Awards,
Cable management badges that only I can hand out to those deserving of my praise in the field of Wire hiding :p
Moto

mi1ez

Splendid

Don't get me started on cable management...

mi1ez

Splendid

Had to fit a new SSD in a client's machine last week. Took 2 hours to figure out the cabling and get it sorted before I could physically get it fitted and connected. Was going to do before and afters but forgot.