Answer Button non function

Solution
**The answer is to not use Windows 8 Internet Explorer 10**
After hours of research I managed to find this out for you, no worries, its what I do hehe,
And thankyou Jp for the Nod, I think its only right for us to help you help us, you can't fix what you don't know is broke :)
Moto
The answer is to not use Windows 8 Internet Explorer 10! 1st to post that in this thread gets a 'pick as solution' which I presume is the same as the old 'Best Answer' and I can't award myself, even though I found it....
Edit
As other versions of Ie are experiencing probs, try Firefox, it's working for me...

**The answer is to not use Windows 8 Internet Explorer 10**
After hours of research I managed to find this out for you, no worries, its what I do hehe,
And thankyou Jp for the Nod, I think its only right for us to help you help us, you can't fix what you don't know is broke :)
Moto

Solution

noob2222

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2007
p.s. you can't edit your answer either, you get the same

> Answer

pain in the you know what to reply to someone, edit the text in the reply page, then copy/paste it to the bottom of the thread page where you can click on "Submit your answer"

Hmmm. Wonder could it be an add-on? See my other thread for list of Add-ons I have enabled, check for similar?
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-1622471/function-answer-button.html#10487238
Do you see Avatars displayed normally? (I'm not seeing any with Ie10...)
Meanwhile use Firefox till they suss the Ie prob...