[Build Help] Thinking of upgrading some parts

Henry Sockbeson

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013
I built my own system back on 2010, I was relatively inexperienced so I am not even sure I ended up with the best system for the money. This time around I wanted to ask for some advice. Here is what I currently have:

Approximate Purchase Date: Within the next 2 months

Budget Range:$500-$1000 with rebates.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming (Arma 3, Skyrim, LoL), Streaming Twitch.tv while playing games, Surfing the web, basic photoshop work (hopefully later more advanced)

These are my current parts:
CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W Power Supply
GIGABYTE Super Overclock Series GeForce GTX 470 1280MB x 2 in SLI
Intel Core i7-930 2.8GHz
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Upgraded USB 3.0
Western Digital WD Black 1TB 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive
G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
ASUS P6T LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
ARCTIC Freezer 7 Pro Rev. 2, CPU Cooler 92mm PWM Fan
120G Intel SSD Hard Drive
Keyboard/Mouse/Monitors (I am happy with all, though I would see buying 1 more 24" monitor)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: I prefer newegg because I know it, but I am open to other possibilities.

Parts Preferences: I prefer ASUS, NVidia, and Intel but I am open to change.

Overclocking: Maybe - Never done it, scares me a bit.

SLI or Crossfire: I currently do because I wanted to try it out, but meh, depends on the noise level, my current SLI is very loud when the fans are running full. Not sure if this is because SLI or because of the cards.

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: I'd like a quieter PC but not a must. I want to try to create a system to play ARMA 3 and Skyrim(modded with textures) on high to max.

Thanks for any help.