how to get rid of this red pattern on my computer screen

I took my laptop the shop to get the screen fixed after it cracked a week ago and the day I got it back it was like new. The next day when i turned it on there was a red pattern on the wallpaper and when i opened the internet the pattern changed. When I hold my laptop a certain way the pattern goes away but it comes back when I let it go. What is the problem and what can I do to fix it?
5 answers Last reply
More about rid red pattern computer screen
  1. You need to tell them to get it repaired properly or get your money back because they clearly didn't fix it.
  2. sounds like they didnt re-assemble it quite right, something might be a bit loose or pressing against the panel... where do you need to hold it to make it go away?
  3. Kari said:
    sounds like they didnt re-assemble it quite right, something might be a bit loose or pressing against the panel... where do you need to hold it to make it go away?

The top of the panel
  4. Tarik67 said:

The top of the screen

ok so it is definitely the panel that has the problem, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a loose heatsink or somethink like that... probably best to take it back to make them fix it, since it is obviously an assembly error.
  5. Kari said:
    Tarik67 said:

The top of the screen

ok so it is definitely the panel that has the problem, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a loose heatsink or somethink like that... probably best to take it back to make them fix it, since it is obviously an assembly error.

yeah probably the best idea
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops How To Computers Graphics