Sign in with
Your question

how to get rid of this red pattern on my computer screen

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 11, 2013 5:04:57 PM

I took my laptop the shop to get the screen fixed after it cracked a week ago and the day I got it back it was like new. The next day when i turned it on there was a red pattern on the wallpaper and when i opened the internet the pattern changed. When I hold my laptop a certain way the pattern goes away but it comes back when I let it go. What is the problem and what can I do to fix it?
March 11, 2013 5:24:35 PM

You need to tell them to get it repaired properly or get your money back because they clearly didn't fix it.
March 11, 2013 5:24:51 PM

sounds like they didnt re-assemble it quite right, something might be a bit loose or pressing against the panel... where do you need to hold it to make it go away?
Related resources
March 11, 2013 5:27:22 PM

Kari said:
sounds like they didnt re-assemble it quite right, something might be a bit loose or pressing against the panel... where do you need to hold it to make it go away?

The top of the panel
March 11, 2013 5:31:32 PM

Tarik67 said:

The top of the screen

ok so it is definitely the panel that has the problem, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a loose heatsink or somethink like that... probably best to take it back to make them fix it, since it is obviously an assembly error.
March 11, 2013 5:34:09 PM

Kari said:
Tarik67 said:

The top of the screen

ok so it is definitely the panel that has the problem, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a loose heatsink or somethink like that... probably best to take it back to make them fix it, since it is obviously an assembly error.

yeah probably the best idea
!