Sign in with
Your question

fx8350 oc 4.4ghz corsair h110 temps?

Last response: in CPUs
March 11, 2013 6:12:33 PM

anyone else running this setup? i'm getting a high temp of 99 degrees F under load. Just wondering what some other people were getting with the same setup.
a b à CPUs
March 11, 2013 6:20:20 PM

LOL! Under max load your temps are only 99f (37c)? Those are AMAZING TEMPS! You should only be concerned when you're hitting about 80c. not under 40c. What program are you using for putting load on your CPU? run Prime 95 blend test and check temps with real temp or coretemp.
March 11, 2013 7:32:44 PM

let me correct what i said... i meant normal load(playing crysis 3 and other games, running chrome and other smaller stuff on my second screen).. i doubt i will be maxing out my cpu 100% anytime soon...
Related resources
a b à CPUs
March 11, 2013 7:42:58 PM

OldGamer1234 said:
let me correct what i said... i meant normal load(playing crysis 3 and other games, running chrome and other smaller stuff on my second screen).. i doubt i will be maxing out my cpu 100% anytime soon...

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. But you should download and run Prime 95 for about 10 minutes to get an idea of how hot your CPU gets. It also tests stability. Your overclock might not even be stable if you haven't stress tested your CPU. You MUST do that when overclocking.
March 12, 2013 8:56:24 AM

thanks for the advice... turns out the overclock is not stable, although on normal usage it has not caused any problems. probably going to dial it down some until i can find out how to adjust it. Ram is also acting crazy.. its rated for 1600mhz but it only shows weird numbers like 1445 to set them to. anytime i change the ram freq i get page fault error and reboot... i have a sabertooth 990fx r2.0 and it is set to performance so all the overclocking is set by the motherboard.. my ram is only at 1445 though...
!