Sign in with
Your question

[PLEASE HELP][BUILT IN INDIA] Best motherboard for Intel core i5-3570k 1100$ Gaming Rig

Last response: in Components
March 12, 2013 1:23:55 PM

i have decided to build a 1100$ gaming rig by myself, and as i have researched this is the best processor for games, i want to run games on 1920x1080, i'm a bit confused about which motherboard to go for. i'm looking to spend around 200-230$ on it. and i will use Nvidia 560 ti as my gfx, vengeance corsair 2x4GB. please help me choose the right board for me. :)  thanks in advance, :) 
At first i decided to go for ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard, but i'm still confused. :/ 
March 12, 2013 2:52:35 PM

you should get a motherboard depending on what you need. If you want to have the options to overclock your cpu and have enough room for 2-3 gpu for sli and crossfire, then you should go for a good motherboard. But if you dont want to overclock/ use multiple gpu in the future, you might be better off with a cheaper h77, b75(around $100) motherboard and use that extra money on a better graphics card. The point is motherboard itself doesn't make any difference in gaming.

Since you are buying a k series cpu, I am assuming you are intending to overclock. Then the asrock extreme 4 is a fine motherboard, Though I'd personally prefer an Asus p8z77v-pro. But either way you should be fine.
March 12, 2013 3:06:30 PM

shamsmu said:
you should get a motherboard depending on what you need. If you want to have the options to overclock your cpu and have enough room for 2-3 gpu for sli and crossfire, then you should go for a good motherboard. But if you dont want to overclock/ use multiple gpu in the future, you might be better off with a cheaper h77, b75(around $100) motherboard and use that extra money on a better graphics card. The point is motherboard itself doesn't make any difference in gaming.

Since you are buying a k series cpu, I am assuming you are intending to overclock. Then the asrock extreme 4 is a fine motherboard, Though I'd personally prefer an Asus p8z77v-pro. But either way you should be fine.

Ah thanks a lot friend, yeah i'm looking forward to overclock it. and i'm not at all intrested in SLI/crossfire.
i'll go and see the price for this Asus p8z77v-pro i will buy the one which i find cheaper.
March 12, 2013 3:08:57 PM

Aehraz said:
shamsmu said:

Ah thanks a lot friend, yeah i'm looking forward to overclock it. and i'm not at all intrested in SLI/crossfire.
i'll go and see the price for this Asus p8z77v-pro i will buy the one which i find cheaper.

no problem at all, goodluck
!