New Tom's hardware community questions

In the right column in my account box there are bold blue threads/articles which I have posted in, the strange is that I enabled email notifications in it but I never got a notification, it's recent threads, wasn't email notifications functioning properly due to the update?

How can I know the status of the user posting?

How to delete multiple inbox messages?

What's the difference between unfollow/stop tracking?

Where do the flags appear in the forum's sections?

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus

You can be sure that you have email notifications enabled by checking your preferences in your profile. In fact, this FAQ might answer most of your questions:
http://www.tomshardware.com/community/faq.html

Email notification working, but it's not working as it should, for example, I knew that someone posted to this thread from the upper right profile box. That's why I said it's not working properly.

Still can't find out how to delete multiple messages at once, and the status of the user posting whether online or offline.
EDIT: I enabled email notification for this thread for sure, I can see "Unfollow" on top.

Spambox is empty, and I do get mail notifications in other threads, but this particular one and some other threads, I don't receive any.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Under Forum Settings, you have a little green checkbox next to "Notify me of updates by default"? I'm just spitballing here, but it might be that some of the theads you have set to send email notifications, but others took the default, which might be turned off.

TRENDING THREADS