Multiplayer for CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Confirmed, Possibility for Witcher 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebangs

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
[citation][nom]abbadon_34[/nom]Multiplayer shouldn't make headlines. Offline single player is real news ![/citation]

LAN IS the real news!

randomizer

Champion
I rarely preorder games. TW2 was an exception, after I got an enormous amount of value out of the $5 I paid for TW1. I will preorder TW3 as well. CD ProjektRED hasn't gone the way of the big publishers yet and they're still pushing out awesome games, so I intend to support them while they do.

I kind of hope that TW3 doesn't have multiplayer, as I'd much rather that they focus on the singleplayer. There are plenty of other games I can play if I want to hear children screaming through microphones.

sanctoon

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
[citation][nom]randomizer[/nom]I rarely preorder games. TW2 was an exception, after I got an enormous amount of value out of the $5 I paid for TW1. I will preorder TW3 as well. CD ProjektRED hasn't gone the way of the big publishers yet and they're still pushing out awesome games, so I intend to support them while they do.I kind of hope that TW3 doesn't have multiplayer, as I'd much rather that they focus on the singleplayer. There are plenty of other games I can play if I want to hear children screaming through microphones.[/citation]

CDProjektRED ownes GOG.com, my only source of games is GOG.com, they're still one of the good guys.

sanctoon

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
[citation][nom]abbadon_34[/nom]Multiplayer shouldn't make headlines. Offline single player is real news ![/citation]

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.