MGE XG Dragon Case

txe5502

Honorable
Mar 14, 2013
Hello,

I have been searching for the MGE XG Dragon Case for quite some time now, it seems it was discontinued years ago, and I have been having a hard time finding one from a trustworthy site. I found a few sites that have it, however, one of them was a personal listing from Canada, which I tried to call the contact number, and it was disconnected, and the other website (which appeared to be in the US) was an online store, but their customer service number was seemingly disconnected and they do not respond to emails, other than that, the only places I've been able to find it were online stores that were entirely written in Russian, Japanese, or Spanish, which I cannot read. I was wondering if anybody here has any idea where I could obtain one of these cases? I am looking for specifically the red one.

Many thanks in advance,
txe5502

SHORYUKEN

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
I don't recommend looking for such a case. They are hard to find. I suggest getting a case such as the 400R from Corsair or the 922 HAF from Cooler Master.

txe5502

Honorable
Mar 14, 2013

I know it's hard to find, hence why I am posting here to see if anybody knows where I can find one. Actually I'm generally sorta oldschool when it comes to cases, I would usually buy up an old early 1990's case and convert it to ATX via Dremel tool and drill as I did with my current computer, however, I have found this case a while back and it caught my eye, and I'm looking for a bit of something different this time, and this Dragon case has really caught my interest, but it seems near impossible to find, though as I said earlier, I have found some, but unfortunately all my leads are either not in English, or appear to be scam sites due to either disconnected telephone numbers or no replies to emails when I ask if they really do stock it.

vixozudo

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
I have one stored in my garage, but it's modded (only performance: fan grills, home made rheobus). I can put some pictures if you want. The real problem is that I'm in south america. If you really want it and want to pay the shipping cost (almost sure it'll be really high), I can sell it to you.

BTW, found this googling for reference price to sell it :p