[SOLD] WTS - AMD Never Settle Promo: Tomb Raider & Bioshock game codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbbrdckybk

Honorable
Mar 14, 2013
Hi all,

I received an AMD Radeon 7850 video card today that came with a coupon for free copies of both Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite (see pic). I'm not really interested in the games and would like to sell the coupon.

The code has not been scratched off. I'd be happy to reveal the code and send a photo of the hidden code to the buyer so that he/she receives it immediately upon payment.

Asking $50 for both, via paypal. Or if you prefer, I'd take 1 bitcoin instead (~$47 at current prices).

Thanks!

edit: I'm attempting to include a pic of the coupon, but the forum is telling me that I need to confirm my membership by clicking the link in the email I received, which I did. Anyone know what I can do to post an image?

edit2: Pic of the coupon is here, even if I can't include it directly in the post:

http://i.imgur.com/waz0KyV.jpg

edit 3: Lowered price.

edit 4: Sold! Thanks everyone for your interest.

rbbrdckybk

Honorable
Mar 14, 2013
I'll go to $45 for both. The prices for completed auctions in the past few days on eBay range from about $45 to $60+, so it doesn't make sense for me to go lower than that.

Let me know if you're interested at $45; I'll probably throw it on eBay shortly if there isn't any interest here.

Mepmep

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013

I would buy them for $45 if you still have them.

rbbrdckybk

Honorable
Mar 14, 2013
I have a few people that have said that they're interested now, only to back out after a couple days of waiting for a response. I just sent PMs to the remaining people that were in line, the first person to get back to me gets the codes.

XzHiBiT

Honorable
Mar 24, 2013
Would you be interested in trading Tomb Raider for a Crysis 3? I bought two 7970s and have a spare that I wouldn't mind trading for Tomb Raider. Both Bioshocks are spoken for...

rbbrdckybk

Honorable
Mar 14, 2013
I have a buyer that should be paying me shortly. I'll update the thread if the deal falls through, or when the item is sold. Thanks everyone!

OtakuD

Honorable
Mar 24, 2013

Thank you for the transaction, let me know if there is any rep that needs to be sent! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.