BOOTMGR is Missing - HELP!

Potential

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
I just built my new gaming rig. I have an Asrock z77 Extreme4 ATX Motherboard , i5 3570k, 2x4GB Low profile Corsair Vengeance RAM, 750W Corsair PSU, 128GB Samsung Pro SSD, Nzxt Phantom Case

The problem I have is when after I POST and its just about to boot up a message appears saying "BOOTMGR is missing - Press ctrl-alt-delete to restart."

I opened up BIOs and it looks like everything is detected. i5, 8gb ram (even though its at 1300 mhz should be 1600) and even my SSD is detected.

I was using my ssd on my old computer and had windows 7 installed on it etc. Right when I put my computer together I put my windows 7 cd into my optical drive and booted up. Went to the windows 7 installation screen and got to the point where it shows your drives. I then plugged in my SSD and hit refresh. It showed my SSD with 60 GB left (because I didnt erase it). I then deleted that partion and created a new one then restarted and it went to the windows 7 installation screen and started setting up windows. It got stock on windows updates (I think thats what it was called) and stayed at 0%. I then restarted my new computer and thats when the error popped up "BOOTMGR is missing - Press ctrl-alt-delete to restart."

I've literally tried everything;or atleast I think I did. Messed around in my bios etc. Still got the error. This is where you guys come in ! I absolutely need you're guys help on this. Trying everything you can and then getting an error message isnt fun. Especially after spending a thousand dollars on your machine. As always, thanks and hopefully I can get through this !

Partition and format the ssd with all other hard drives disconnected

Were you connected to a router when you were trying to run the update?
If not select the option to not update

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/52291-partition-hard-drive-windows-7-install.html

The no bootmanager message is just telling you the BIOS cant find windows. Not surprising since you havent installed it yet .

You will probably have to apply an XMP profile [ in BIOS ] to get your RAM to 1600 Mhz . Do that after you install windows