top gear uk

ARICH5

Distinguished
my god! how much money does the bbc dump into this program? its staggering. 1 show rivals the production quality of a straight to video movie. the director of photography should win every award there is for him....simply amazing.

in one show bruce willis did a 5 second cameo. maybe 3 seconds.

the political loopholes the bbc had to jump though for them to land in iraq or drive across ruwanda is amazing. but all seems so simple for them. get david letterman to do a show in north korea and ill be amazed.

even their north pole trip...im like wtf? im sure canada had something to say about a deisel spewing 4x4 driving across the great arctic with reckless abandon.

this show is imply amazing. discuss :)

Motherboard

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
Most of my friends love Top Gear, but to be honest I've never really been a car person myself and avoided the program like the plague. In fact, every time it came on the TV, I'd change channels. I even went as far as to say I can't believe people watch this crap.

THEN

I actually decided to watch an episode one day... only one thing I can say about the program now - HOOKED!!! I can't believe that I purposely avoided TG for so long. You're right, the things they come up with, the situations they get themselves into, and definitely the places the end up... this is pure TV gold!

ARICH5

Distinguished
wow... i just watched the episode where they drve into florida emblazoned on the sides of their cars were: i hate nascar: they had rocks thrown at them...absolutely epic

can you think of any other us filmed tv program with such high value? amazing

FauxFox

Honorable
Jul 17, 2013
I LOVE TopGear...too bad it's hard for me to find here in the US (anyone know good streaming sites?)...
We used to have BBCA in our channels list, now we don't :(