Where can I buy this desktop?

Sen731

Honorable
Mar 14, 2013
After some research I have determined what specs I am looking for, but I have no idea how to find the desktop that fits the description.

I want to use photoshop without painfully long loading times, and I also want to do some gaming (nothing spectacular but decent settings and fps on games that are new right now).

This is what I think might work:

8gb RAM

Intel i5 (third generation)

discrete GPU (which one to choose is a bit too complicated for me to understand)

I want it to be a good deal, the cheaper for what it is the better.

I know I could build for less, but my experience with the guts of computers is as outdated as it is limited. Also, my budget does not have room for me to break something (less than $1000 CAD, hopefully a lot less).

In a perfect world, this would come in a smaller case, as I don't have much room. And it would be relatively quiet.

I would love to know if anyone can think of something that fits the bill, or at least comes close to meeting (some/most of) my requirements no matter how outrageous they may seem.

marshallbradley

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
If you want fast loading times on things like PhotoShop, an SSD without a doubt will make the biggest difference.

The question is do you want a pre-built solution, or are you willing to put it together yourself? If you're willing to put it together yourself, check out PCPartPicker.com

I'm not the best person to give advice about prebuilt solutions I'm afraid.

M