Closed

Halle Berry Pretties up AOC Monitors Used in 'The Call' Movie

There's nothing like a pretty face to sell a product!

Halle Berry Pretties up AOC Monitors Used in 'The Call' Movie : Read more
17 answers Last reply
More about halle berry pretties aoc monitors call movie
  1. The width of those bezels are too damn high!
  2. so its essentially one long commercial?
  3. Never used AOC before, but I like their prices......I do have to set up a CAD workstation soon....:)
  4. Looks nice but I could never use a monitor that small again after getting use to my 3x Asus 27" monitors.
  5. Let's all just brag on the internet with our huge expensive displays, that will solve all the world's problems.
  6. Used their monitors before, newegg was awesome with the refund after 2 of their monitors in a row were full of dead pixels. (currently using an asus monitor)
  7. This whole thing pretty pathetic, especially that pic of her 'fro, give me Swordfish at least
  8. the link for contest doesn't go to contest just to product info.
  9. Monster bezel... Pass
  10. I find it really hard to get excited about any monitors when they're all the same ~96ppi displays. Give me something with a higher pixel density and I'd care!
  11. Is this what we consider "NEWS" these days?
  12. Throw in Halle Berry and I'll order 100!
  13. samwelayeso its essentially one long commercial?

Well this 'story' certainly was. What an unashamed puff-piece!
  14. I've never heard of AOC before this article, what makes their monitors so special over other similiar monitors?
  15. Am I the only one who isn't that impressed with Halle?
  16. Is is just that I am nearsighted, or is there no way on that link to win one?

Cy-Kill, what's special is their product placement. Like the Oracle rack in "The Avengers."
  17. JonnyDoughAm I the only one who isn't that impressed with Halle?

Well the director actually tone her looks down. I mean come on, the char is a dispatcher and not often they are Hollywood hot!!! lol Besides that AOC monitors are cheap so throw them in as cheap props :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Digital Entertainment Monitors