how to recover data from toshiba external hard drive not showing any data

manuu

Honorable
Mar 16, 2013
My Hard Disk is not showing any data which has actually 88 gb data showing redundacy cyclic disorder how can we recover the data which are some photographs , medical softwares you can reply at manu9_bakshi@hotmail.com

We don't provide help via email since that defeats the principle of having a forum where all replies can be seen by all members.
Posting your email on the forum for all to see is a good invitation to spammers, so I advise you not to post it in future.

If your PC is reporting "Cyclic Redundancy Error" for that hard drive, recovery software won't help if the PC cannot read the drive's contents, since recovery software won't be able to read the drive either. In that case, only a data recovery service can retrieve the data, but we are talking big money for that.

Too late now, but important files should be saved on at least two hard drives, or one hard drive plus optical disc media.
Saving such files in only one location is asking for trouble. I know because I've been there myself, it nearly ended in divorce!
I have identical copies of all my important files on no less than three external hard drives now.

iansmith773

Honorable
Mar 14, 2013
As your drive not shown any data means it become inaccessible or corrupted. With the help of Kernel for Windows data recoveryyou can recover any type of data from your hard disk. To know more visit: www.fileundelete.org

Leenoody

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
You should not post your e-mail address here in case of the annoying spammers.
But, to you question, I think I have to ensure several things:
Do you ever accidentally hide your files?
You need to show them out again:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Show-hidden-files
Or is your hard drive infected with virus?
In some cases, the virus also would hide files. You should run your anti-virus tool to check it.
If two ways above do not make a sense, your drive may be corrupted for some reason. To access your data again, you can try a free external hard drive recovery tool that has ever retrieved all the data back of my brother form a logically damaged drive.
For further information, visit here: http://www.freeware-fix.blogspot.com/2013/03/wd-external-drive-inaccessible.html
Edit: If you still want to get back your data, you are supposed not to save new things on the drive.
You also need to back up your crucial data all the time in case of similar problems.