AMD FX-8350 cpu temp

not sure what my temp is during intense gameplay, but when i die on a game and hit alt tab to read my temp on thermal radar it says i'm at 50 degrees celsius. Is that a safe temperature? im not overclocking or anything. My rig has ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA R2.0 mobo, AMD FX 8350 CPU, and EVGA GTX 660Ti. Should i invest in a corsair H60 or are my temps ok.
5 answers Last reply
More about amd 8350 cpu temp
  1. 50C is fine for that CPU when gaming.
  2. as said 50c is fine, my bro in laws 8150 with the R1 sabertooth is about the same temps. I would recommend a aftermarket cooler just because i prefer lower temps, but something along the line of a $20 cm tx3 or zalman cnps5x, that does not cost alot will be alot better than the stock cooler. a H60 is overkill lol
  3. lazyboy947 said:
    as said 50c is fine, my bro in laws 8150 with the R1 sabertooth is about the same temps. I would recommend a aftermarket cooler just because i prefer lower temps, but something along the line of a $20 cm tx3 or zalman cnps5x, that does not cost alot will be alot better than the stock cooler. a H60 is overkill lol

It may be overkill, but a heck of a lot cooler i'd assume
  4. pseghers said:
    lazyboy947 said:
    as said 50c is fine, my bro in laws 8150 with the R1 sabertooth is about the same temps. I would recommend a aftermarket cooler just because i prefer lower temps, but something along the line of a $20 cm tx3 or zalman cnps5x, that does not cost alot will be alot better than the stock cooler. a H60 is overkill lol

It may be overkill, but a heck of a lot cooler i'd assume

And noisier.
    And not really a necessity unless you heavily O/C.
  5. Thats why id get for a non oc pc a mid priced cooler than will run cooler and stay quiet, so slow dual fans, or one big fan like a 135, 140, or a single 120 would work, hyper 212 evo with no oc would prob be quiet and alot cooler, i mean nothing can get louder than the stock cooler
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs AMD help