Closed

Toshiba Announces Availability of 19 nm NAND SSDs

New series is SSDs is advertised as combining "high performance and efficiency for data-intensive, energy-sensitive applications".

Toshiba Announces Availability of 19 nm NAND SSDs : Read more
12 answers Last reply
More about toshiba announces availability nand ssds
  1. please benchmark!
  2. yea was wondering if there where any benchmarks on this since there available in europe
  3. Featuring 0,5 erase cycles / cell? Shrinkage isn't always a good thing when it comes to nand's
  4. "The drives are ideal for high-end notebooks, tablets, PCs, all-in-one desktop computers and industrial PCs."

ideal for everything... marketing nonsense. I could give a rats @$$ about the "19 mm" unless that translates to drives that cost 1/4 the current price of SSDs
  5. Take that, 20nm SSDs!
  6. thecolorblue"The drives are ideal for high-end notebooks, tablets, PCs, all-in-one desktop computers and industrial PCs."ideal for everything... marketing nonsense. I could give a rats @$$ about the "19 mm" unless that translates to drives that cost 1/4 the current price of SSDs

Basically they're saying - if it has a micro, throw one of these in there....yeah, not much detail - just marketing hype.
  7. Am I the only person that saw how massive this flash is 19 mm wish 19,000,000 nm insanity I say do I have a room that I can fit a 512GB SSD into at that size. It's a million times larger than many of its competitors.

Joking aside you might want to fix that abbreviation.
  8. No mention o0f write endurance, it can't be good. I am surprised that they are offering smaller than 240Gig drives considering the write endurance problem at this feature size.
  9. Steve Honaker IIAm I the only person that saw how massive this flash is 19 mm wish 19,000,000 nm insanity I say do I have a room that I can fit a 512GB SSD into at that size. It's a million times larger than many of its competitors. Joking aside you might want to fix that abbreviation.

Was it in the article too? It is in the table, currently...
  10. It's in the first paragraph of the article and in the table as well.
  11. Meaningless until the benches
Ask a new question

Read More

SSD mlc