2 Asus Monitors with 1 Sony LED ok

Mar 13, 2013
Ok guys i have a Sapphire ATI 5770 HD Radeon with 2 DVI and 1 HDMI port. I am wanting to display my two monitors (DVI) and my LED tv (HDMI) at the same time, like an eye infinity setup. Is it possible to do so. I have 2 DVI cables and an HDMI cable but when there all hooked up and i right click AMD Vision control center and i get 3 choices where i can extend the display and when i click the one that is enabled nothing happens. Any ideas!

Spaniard United

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
Ok. I am going to assume that is has a full sized displayport since i think the 5000s all had full sized, but correct me if I'm wrong.

You will need to purchase an ACTIVE Displayport to DVI adapter, such as the following or one similar (it MUST be an ACTIVE adapter ... if it doesn't say active, do not buy it). http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814999032

Eyefinity (the use of 3 or more screens) allows for DVI or HDMI to output to 2 screens. After that, you have to use the displayport and either hook it directly to your monitor, or as in your case, actively convert it to another type, in your case DVI.

To hook them up
Graphics card DVI -> DVI cable -> Monitor 1
Graphics card Displayport -> Active Displayport to DVI adapter -> DVI cable -> Monitor 2
Graphics card HDMI -> HDMI cable -> TV