Great single player PC games? Open-world.

fritolay77

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
Looking for single player pc games that are awesome!! preferably open world but something that requires alot of spec-age from a pc, i just got a asus g55 to replace my g72 and wanna put it to the test

jdw_swb

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2008

Indeed, both good choices. I enjoyed these games and put many, many hours into them.

Also, Fallout 3 and New Vegas for open world fun. Just Cause 2 is a good action game with a lot of freedom.

Ponyface

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
you cant forget something like the Witcher 2 if you want to put your pc to the test? it was like $10 at gog.com a couple of weeks ago, not sure what it is now.. and what a great game!

Borderlands 2 is another one of my favorites if you're after an FPS (the ones mentioned above are great too, just giving you some other choices!)

for action games, the new Tomb Raider is awesome, and i had a blast with Saints Row: The third.

as for RTS, I like starcraft etc as much as the next guy, but my favourites up to now would have to be company of heroes, and World in Conflict. WiC's graphics are particularly good.

i think these games all have great gameplay and great graphics, and you have a few different genres to choose from there!

hope this has been of some use!

TRENDING THREADS