Videos converting/rendering too light/blurry

CntrlAltDel

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2011
I'm having an issue with regards to rendering and converting. I not entirely sure if this is GPU or monitor related so forgive me if I posted this thread in the wrong section.

Point:
I seem to be having a problem with rendering and converting. When I capture my screen (record), the video comes out perfectly with regards to quality but the moment I render or convert it using any program, the videos comes out very light and blurry.
I've tried formats of .mov, .mp4 and .avi and all seem to be giving the same problem.
The odd thing about this is that even the bitrate is high (as high as the source video) and the resolution is less which means that the output should be better than the source, but it's not.

I use Sony Vegas and Camtasia Studio to render my videos, I've watched some Youtube tutorials on how to get the best quality but those settings doesn't seem to work, even though it works for them.

I use AVS Video Converter, Xilisoft HD Video Converter and Oxelon Media Converter to recode the video but all the programs have the same problem.

Source Video:
2uxz481.png

Rendered and/or Converted video:
71ijwm.png