No games with with Eyefinity

4745454b

Titan
Finally got my 7950 in. Rest of specs are in my info. (fast run down is i5 750, 16GB ram, 7950, and 3 monitors, two of them are on active mDP to DVI.) Windows is win7 64bit, driver is 12.1. Eyefinity is enable and seems to be working just fine. I can drag a window between all three monitors and everything seems ok. I just can't play any games.

Blur starts to load then kicks me back to the desktop with an empty dialog box. L4D2 and TF2 both start, then go back to desktop, no dialog box. No error, no warning, just back to desktop. Audiosurf gets as far as a blank white screen. It doesn't finish loading the light sensitive warning. (It also opens only as a small box the size of the menu bar. The audio surf symbol is there as is the normal upper right three boxes.) I haven't tried other games but I get the feeling the same will happen. I know L4D2 and TF2 should handle Eyefinity just fine. Not sure what's going on.

4745454b

Titan
Driver was 13.1, not 12.1

I decided to try a driver roll back. I removed the 13.1 via the install package and before I tried loading the 12.6 drivers I tried a game. Blur works. So does L4D2. But if I remove the drivers how is this possible? I don't see CCC anywhere and I'm not sure how to tell what drivers I'm using. Everything is working as I'd want, except I don't have Eyefinity of course.