Google Patents Backplate Touch Controls for Mobile Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishok

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
[citation][nom]Bishok[/nom]Doesn't the PS Vita do this already?[/citation]

To expand more on this, I know the Vita is not a cell phone or a tablet but the patent is called "Receiving Input at a Computing Device" which clearly the Vita is.

downhill911

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
As long as the patent was not awarded to Apple I am ok with it.
Google and Sony are more likely to strike a deal comparing to Apple and anything from planet Earth.

InvalidError

Titan
[citation][nom]Bishok[/nom]Doesn't the PS Vita do this already?[/citation]
That's what i thought too.

Patenting stuff as simple as slapping a touchpad on a device's back side sounds like a very low threshold.

Didn't someone announce a flippable tablet/e-Reader combo with LCD/OLED on one side and e-Ink on the other with touch interface on both sides? Implementing back-side touch on such a device requires nothing more than reading the back-side touch sensor while leaving the screen off.

KevinSoy3

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
Eva. I see what you mean... Kathy`s comment is really cool... on thursday I got a top of the range Renault 5 after making $7091 this-last/5 weeks and-even more than, $10k last month. without a doubt its the best work Ive ever had. I began this 8-months ago and pretty much immediately startad earning at least $76 per hour. I follow the details here,........... http://www.miniurl.com/s/7vg

Status
Not open for further replies.