How To Set Windows 7 Backup

Hi ,,

Although I Am New here to tomshardware.com Community ,, I Wanna to share some useful tutorials with all Windows Member ..


Why We need to Backup Windows 7 :


When your computer Become useless .
You get infected by virus .
You can’t Access your computer due to some technical problem .


If you have previous backup for your computer you can restore it within 2 Minutes without losing your data files (Images-E-mails-Documents) .

So Backup computer is very important for any computer user afraid from losing his important data .

Here I Will Show You how you can Backup Windows 7 EASILY With simple steps ..

1- Click on start menu > Control panel

2-Backup and Restore Under system and security .


3-You can find “Set The Backup ” Click on it .

4-Here you will find best drivers to save backup on but it recommended to save it to external Driver (Usb – DVD)

5- After that you get window you can choose what you want to backup up first choice “Let Windows Choose ” .

6- Here another windows “You can choose what files exactly you want to backup ” .

7-After Back up Finished you get “Windows Backup has completed successfully , Click “Close” .

Watch Video If You Have Any Problem

How To Backup Windows 7 In Just 2 Minutes - YouTube

In Next Post I Will Show You How you Can Restore Backup Easily ..

If You Have Any Question Leave and i will reply as soon as possible .

In NexT Post i will show you how you can restore backup .


:: Source ::


How To Restore Backup In Windows 7
4 answers Last reply
More about set windows backup
  1. Hi :)

    You realise this post will vanish into history in around a day, before it falls off the first page ?

    All the best Brett :)
  2. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

    You realise this post will vanish into history in around a day, before it falls off the first page ?

    All the best Brett :)


    K ,, But i want to share Knowledge Even it will removed from first page , it may help any one ,,

    Best wishes
  3. Windows7Lover7 said:
    Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

    You realise this post will vanish into history in around a day, before it falls off the first page ?

    All the best Brett :)


    K ,, But i want to share Knowledge Even it will removed from first page , it may help any one ,,

    Best wishes


    Hi :)

    Fair enough...

    You realise all that is in the Windows help file....which is where most people would look for it....just trying to save you a lot of typing...

    All the best Brett :)
  4. Brett928S2 said:
    Windows7Lover7 said:
    Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

    You realise this post will vanish into history in around a day, before it falls off the first page ?

    All the best Brett :)


    K ,, But i want to share Knowledge Even it will removed from first page , it may help any one ,,

    Best wishes


    Hi :)

    Fair enough...

    You realise all that is in the Windows help file....which is where most people would look for it....just trying to save you a lot of typing...

    All the best Brett :)


    May be it Easy for us but there are many people searching for it ,,,

    you know how you can shut down your computer some no and so they search for it :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Computers Backup