First pc build, need advice.
I made a build on PcPartPicker.com, for my new gaming pc. My question is will it all be compatible and is there something i should change thats better and/or cheaper. Thanks, heres the link http://pcpartpicker.com/user/starshield10/saved/#savedbuild_309404
Looks like a good build, the only things I was looking at
- Why do you need two Sound Cards? Do you plan using one for Music/Gaming and the other for Skype?
- You can't just buy a SSD, Make sure to throw in a normal hardrive!!
- Might want to get a a better case, but it looks fine
- You don't really need 16GB of RAM for Gaming, but it's a good future proof option
- You don't need an i7 but it's a good option!
Overall Score of you're computer / 8.5/10 (PSU Upgrade and a better Case would bump it up to 9.5 for gaming!)
(This is my opinion)
Overall I think you made a good future proof computer, only thing maybe I would do is get a 1000w 80+ for later and greater upgrades that will come, say you want to get another 660 3GB and put them in SLI for good gaming!