Sign in with
Your question

Best CPU Cooler?

Last response: in Overclocking
March 18, 2013 6:12:44 PM

I have a PC that I built myself with a 2600K@4.4GHz. Back in the Sandy Brigde days when the 2600K was new, I bought a Artic Cooler Freezer 7. For some reason this crappy looking corroding cooler never hits 67C on any of my cores. Im so surprised, that it still is working. When I first got the cooler, the fan failed so I bought two Scythe 92mm fans with some bands. How is this? Its silent as a snake on a rock sleeping in space while playing Crysis 3 with everything maxed out a 1920x1080 except for the shadows which are at plain high. WTF is this old thing doing that makes it do better than an X40? Im confused

Edi: BTW Should I get a PH-TC14PE,X40, or D14

More about : cpu cooler

a b à CPUs
a b K Overclocking
March 18, 2013 6:24:08 PM

They both perform the same but the phanteks is a better colour scheme with more choice too than the noctua, your artic cooler out performing an x40 shows how bad an x40 is not how good your cooler is
March 18, 2013 6:29:40 PM

kiezz said:
They both perform the same but the phanteks is a better colour scheme with more choice too than the noctua, your artic cooler out performing an x40 shows how bad an x40 is not how good your cooler is

PH-TC14PE it is buddy thanks :)  Im getting the white one Is it all white heatsink and all?
March 18, 2013 6:29:41 PM

kiezz said:

PH-TC14PE it is buddy thanks :)  Im getting the white one Is it all white heatsink and all?
!