How To take care your HP ProBook 6440b laptop battery?
1. Don't modify or disassemble the battery.
2. Don't incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
3. Don't expose laptop battery to water or other moist matters.
4. Don't pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the battery.
5. Don't left the battery unused for a long time.
6. Don't place battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
7. Don't setting your battery in the high humidity, high temperature, strong vibrative and dusty place.
8. Don't forget to take away your battery from the device if you will not use it for a long time.
9. Don't short circuit of the terminals by keeping your laptop battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.