Does money and height differ much in LOVE?suggestion needed.

fahad619

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013
This is the question from one of my closet frnd.We read in same college.He like's a girl.I am giving details separately so u can get it well.
About BOY(Frnd):
1)He is semi black,Asian.
2)His height 5'5 inch.
3)He belongs from a middle class family.

About Her(Whom he likes):
1)She is very beautiful and daughter of one of very famous Hollywood celebrity(Not going to describe much)
2)So she is very rich
3)She is 5'7 inch.
4)Age gape between them 4 years.
My friend Problem:
He is very tensioned about to propose her.He is liking her about 1 year.But can't decide it till now.shall he go further.I told before you go further we should take advice from experts(Like u)
Questions:
1)Does money differ much in LOVE?
2)Height difference is 2 inch?Does it cool?He is saying that as a daughter of Celebrity she won't like him because they are preference are more taller man than shorter like him.

SO U Guys have any ans or suggestion for him?

N:B:Sorry for bad ENGLISH
Seems to be proper place.

luxtux

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
Hmm, a lot to can be said about this, but all I can suggest is to make a backup plan in case things don't turn out well in the future. Also, communication and respect is the key to a happy marriage.

"daughter of one of very famous Hollywood celebrity"

Who?

You know, the answer depend on the father. I'll run away if she is Chuck Norris's daughter.

Unless the guy, being half Asian, is the illegitimate child of Bruce Lee. Then he might stand a chance.

If the father is not Chuck Norris then:

[flash=640,480]http://www.youtube.com/v/FEtvkH56UcU[/flash]

P.S. That's the reaction the main character guy gets when he found out the girl he loves is a ladyboy.