Graphics card mainly for video playing

AutomaticCoding

Honorable
Dec 5, 2012
Not too sure the resolution, probably 1920x1080 at this time. I know pretty much every graphics card post '05 can play 1080P videos, but, I'd also like something so that I can run a few cuda commands to get shit to run faster every so often. Few requirements:-

A. Must run 1080P video at 120FPS (Reading from disk, no generation, easy enough, right?)
B. Must be NVIDIA. I've had 1 ATI card in the past and it failed and their support was a bitch, never again. NVIDIA fanboy since.
C. Must be relatively cheap, not blowing $1,000 on a graphics card
D. Must be relatively good performance per dollar.
E. Can't be huge, not sure the exact specs at the moment, but, I'm keeping it in a very small MINI ITX case
F. All above statistics must be based on x8 PCI-E 2.0 slot, since that's all I'll have.
G. Preferably have HDMI, not required as I can just use an adapter but eh.
H. Supported by the new beta linux drivers, which, seems the be the majority of NVIDIA cards.

I'm currently considering http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125443]this gigabyte 660 which seems to be a lot cheaper than every other 660 out there but has a lot less CUDA cores (Not sure if that's why or what).

Any opinions?

EDIT:- Just thought I'd add, zero games will ever be played on any of these cards. The few times that I will be using CUDA will be for very short (Less than twenty four hours) brute forcing sessions. They'll mainly be used in three different HTPC machines, I'll be buying three of whatever GPU I feel is the best.