All my games stuttering bad monitor? nvidea 660ti

gamer23

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
I noticed some stuttering in bc2 and bf3 after i installed the latest driver for my comp so i eventually took my graphics card out of computer (dummy windows kept installing dirvers automatically) completely uninstalled and driver swept every bit of nvidea territory on my hard drive. And then reinstalled the cd drivers followed by the310.90 driver and still stuttering. its a very random stutter with an fps cap it screen tears and stutters more. im using a crappy 60 hz led tv becuase i didnt have the money to buy a 144 hz display. Should i get the asus 144 hz monitor? Its not the drivers, or the display cables and not voltage or psu issue. maybe i always noticed it but its really bothering me. the stutter only happens when it changes in fps. like when im moving and its always above 60 fps so im thinking its a screentearing issue which causes stutter.

D

Deleted member 362816

Try another monitor and see what it does im sure you can get ahold of one.

gamer23

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012

Ok i tried another monior and it still stutters. this one is a 75 hz one.

Update:
i just took my graphics card out of my computer disabled it and used the intergreated graphics on my cpu and installed the drivers, still stutter. Now im thinking about reformatting.