which liquid cooling to choose (with my system info)

Hi, i'm about to choose a liquid cooling.
so my system.
cooler master scout case
corsair cx500 power supply
asus p8z77-v LX
asus gtx 650 ti
intel core i5 3470 (i don't need to overclock)
corsair vengeance (4x2) 8RAM ddr3 1600MHz
----------------------------------------------
and i'm thinking to get a corsair hydro H60 liquid cooling, and is it good for my system or no need to get it?
leave your suggestions ^_^
2 answers Last reply
More about liquid cooling choose system info
  1. Since you are not going to overclock you really don't need to use anything outside of the stock cooler. However if you are looking for a quiet cooling solution the Corsiar H60 is a good choice. I personally would get the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo and replace the stock fan with a quiet 120mm fan.
  2. IntelEnthusiast said:
    Since you are not going to overclock you really don't need to use anything outside of the stock cooler. However if you are looking for a quiet cooling solution the Corsiar H60 is a good choice. I personally would get the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo and replace the stock fan with a quiet 120mm fan.

Yeah...if you're not going to OC...liquid cooling is expensive and unnecessary...save the money, buy a good fan cooling system for your CPU and spend the rest on a good case airflow fan or 2 for $8-10 ea.
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooler Master Power Supplies Corsair Cooling corsair hydro Asus h60 Cases Water Cooling hydro CPUs