[BSoD] Error - KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

WeeFreeMen

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2010
First and foremost I would like to apologize if this isn't the section for this kind of Post. I honestly didnt know what else to put it under.

That being said, I am at my wits end trying to fix this KERNEL ERROR on my Gaming PC. I have followed every single instruction on this page - http://www.faultwire.com/solutions-fatal_error/KERNEL-DATA-INPAGE-ERROR-0x0000007A-*1137.html?order=date - as well as many suggestions over several forum posts.

I think its my SSD acting up, because after the crash the computer takes a bit of time to boot back up or it will not find the Boot Drive or Operating System on the PC. Both of which are on the SSD (Marvel 91xx SATA 6G Controller)

I am told that possibly a Firmware update will fix this, as it is a constant problem in Marvell products and BSoDs. I however have no idea how to go about doing this and I don't want to cause permanent damage to my PC.

Any help what-so-ever in solving this would be immensely appreciated.
The STOP: codes on the KERNEL page are -
- 0x07A , 0x020 , 0xFFFFFC000009D , 0xFFFFFFA8008BEC7C8, 0x00000
(I took out some 0's but the important parts are still there.)
PM me If a picture (with my phone) of the BSOD would be better. I can try and upload it to something for you.

Im willing to do just about whatever it takes to get my PC up and running again.