Looking for help, need to decide on a GPU.

BF3onPC1192

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
Hello! I am building a Gaming pc in the next month or so, I cannot decide on a gpu though, I've done so much reading and I just cannot decide..

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Mid April

BUDGET RANGE: Between 200 and 350

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Gaming, BF3, BF4!, Skyrim, AC3, Crysis, Arma 3 and DayZ...to name a few. I'll also be watching some movies!

CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY: I don't have a GPU as I simply need help deciding what to put in my first system build, the PSU I've selected is 450Watt...I can change this however.

OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS: CPU I'm going for is an i5-3570K, mobo is an ASRock Z77 Pro3, and I'll be using 8Gigs of RAM (G. Skill 1066)

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: This website: http://www.hardwareversand.de/home.jsp

PARTS PREFERENCES: I have no idea, I have read alot and Nvidia seems to get the best reviews. This is why I'm here!

OVERCLOCKING: Yes. SLI OR CROSSFIRE: No.

MONITOR RESOLUTION: I'm using a 1080P Television, I may get a 24" Full HD monitor down the line, nothing fancy.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Ideally I'd love my rig/card to run BF3 on ultra at minimum 60fps, that way I can be assured to run BF4 on at least low-medium settings with no problems, basically, if it runs BF3 now at 60fps I'll buy it.
Please, if you require any more information I'll be glad to help!
Thanks for reading this far.