Your thoughts on Ironside Computers

holyputh

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
OK before you read this carefully. I do not under any circumstance want to build a PC ok! Anyways I just wanted to ask you guys what you think about Ironside Computers as I am very almost certain that I will buy from them.

pcreviewca

Honorable
May 5, 2013

You need to read Ripoff Report and Read there terms and conditions first. They have ripped and scammed people out of money. Don't even go there.

pcreviewca

Honorable
May 5, 2013
Do not buy a computer from Ironside Computers. Print and Read there TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND RETURN POLICY. Please read RIPPOFF REFORT AND BBB REPORT FIRST. Do not use any credit card unless it is an American Express card and they will back up your purchase. Call your credit card company first and show them Ironside Computers Terms and Conditions to make sure they will back you up. If you buy a computer from this FRAUDULENT COMPANY take pictures of the box, the inside of the computer and the unboxing. Save your self a lot of problems and buy from a legit company or have a company like Directron Computers build it for you. If you need any info to back this up we have pages of it on file at the Attorney office.