700 euro Gaming pc

dennieafroboy

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
Hello,

I want to build a system soon for gaming and maybe some editing/rendering. This are the components I've chosen so far. I really appreciate your opinions about those parts!

AMD fx 8320
Gigabyte FXA990-ud3
Sapphire 7870xt tahiti LE
Corsair vengeance 1600mhz cl9
Sea Sonic M12II-620Bronze
zalman z11 plus
Xigmatek dark knight hawk edition
samsung 830 128gb (allready own it)
640gb harddisk (allready own it)

Because more cores seem to be come handy if you want to do editing/rendering so I've chosen the AMD fx 8 core cpu . I did some research about the best fx990 motherboards for the price, the ud3 from gigabyte seems to be the best. Graphics card the 7870xt because it's much faster then the normal 7870 but it's about the same price. Seasonic 620 watt psu because seasonic is one of the best brands you can get and very high rated reviews. The zalman z11, looks quite nice, good cooling, good rewiews, best case for the price I've seen so far. The dark knight because it performs really well, looks nice and it's not too big.

Btw sorry for my bad english I'm not a native speaker.

plankingdom

Honorable
Feb 7, 2013
I dont know anything about the CPU cooler, but keep in mind your ram has heat spreaders. Someone else can probably tell you the clearance needed for that cooler. Might have to go for some low profile ram if the cooler is as bulky as it looks.

edit:
Your English is fine, never apologize for knowing a second language. The the inbred hicks that speak it as their first language are much worse.
At first glance everything looks alright. You can save a tiny bit of money by downgrading to the ASrock extreme series, but Gigabyte makes some pretty solid boards.