[SOLVED] No input signal VGA

02luke08

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
A while back the display on my monitor stopped working, so I looked it up online and found that my psu, graphics card, or motherboard was the problem. I replaced my psu with a corsair cx500 and just recently replaced my integrated graphics card with a radeon Hd 6670. Both are installed correctly but I couldn't disable my integrated graphics card due to no display. When I booted up my pc with the new graphics card, it showed display for about 5 minutes, then abruptly stopped a minute or two after I logged into my account on windows. So I restarted and it did the same thing. So again I restarted( I know it's bad for the computer) but this time it did not show any display, not even when it booted. So I would like to know why my computer isn't displaying.oh and I also replaced the VGA cable.
And sorry of I left anything out that you guys need, just let me know what you need.

02luke08

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
I didn't switch it completely due to no display, but it did work a few times on the graphics card VGA, but it stopped working before I could do anything

Kungpow

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2013
I had the same problem. I was like is it the video card? Paid $20 for a power supply and replaced the video card with a older one.

Then I switched the ram to find a post beep and it was not the ram.... $25

Everything else is working fine so I suspected the motherboard. Now to buy a mini atx motherboard.... $50

TRENDING THREADS