[WTS] AMD Athlon II X4 620 Propus 2.6 GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core CPU (ADX620WFGIBOX) $49 Shipped to US

Status
Not open for further replies.

moovius

Honorable
Mar 15, 2013
EWAu4L2.jpg

GxzOzr8.jpg

BQlU8Pu.jpg

I'm selling this AMD Athlon II X4 620 Propus 2.6 GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core CPU ADX620WFGIBOX that has been used since late 2009. It works perfectly, I just upgraded recently so no longer need it.

I'm asking $49 shipped to any US destination.

Besides the CPU you will also get:

1. The original box and packing contents
2. User's manual
3. Original stock heat sink/fan
4. It does not come with thermal paste, you can pick some up easily online (make sure you apply before testing CPU).

I guarantee this to not be DOA for up to 14 days after you receive the item (that gives you enough time to plug it in and test it out).

http://imgur.com/V9t4vYz

You can private message me or post to this thread with any questions.

ckholt83

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
Well, you can get a brand new Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz for $65 right now on Newegg, so it's not likely you'll find anyone willing to spend $50 for a markedly slower chip that has been used for the last three years.

Your asking price is a bit, shall we say, 'optimistic'. ;)

moovius

Honorable
Mar 15, 2013

I ask 49 shipped because I listed it on eBay and it bid up to $50 with $5 for US shipping. (The deal fell through unfortunately because of a PayPal snafu, and when I went to relist, eBay was requiring me to sign up for Buyer Protection Plan which is a farce.)
There were 3-4 people bidding it past $40 so....

Nonetheless, I'm open to counter offers.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
I didn't think we were supposed to discuss pricing in the open but maybe that's another site? I dunno. Anyway, you can check to see what price other processors just like yours typically go for on EBay by looking at the "sold" prices. Just type in your thing and there's links near the top that can show you what others paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.