Graphics Card Help

kobart

Honorable
Mar 7, 2013
Ok, So I am seeking a new Graphics card. My problem is that I really dont know exactly what I am looking for. I am a gamer I love games and I am finally sick and tired of my old graphics card messing up my experience. I know a little about computers but not a whole lot to be able to confidently and justifiably buy a new graphics card. Down to what I am looking for. I want a gamers graphic card, I want to be able to play games Like Skyrim and Strike Suit Zero on stream among other things. I have read the minimum and recommend settings on these games and I type those in on like comp usa or newegg and get like an array of Nvidia and AMD graphics cards and I look at those and feel totally lost. Look, I am willing to spend about $200 thats about all the leash I am able to get. My graphics card is the original one I got for this computer when I got it its a basic graphics card. All I want is a new graphics card but I see the reality that its just not that simple. Can one of you recommend a graphics card for 200 or under and trust me I cna install it no problem, but like I dont know how to pull up my power source to check if it would be compatible or not, odds are it probably would be but just saying. My comp is a Quad Core, 8gb ram, 1tb hard drive. basically I spend like 500 on it from walmart. So that being said I am just laying it out there help me out, I really would appreciate it.

Abhinav Singh

Honorable
Mar 19, 2013
Nobody can recommend a graphics card without having some idea of your power supply do you atleast know its power rating and company??