Slow websites due to cookies, all browser, only this system.

horseatingweeds

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2011
I've had this problem since building and installing this Windows 7 Pro system. Certain website become extremely slow, but after clearing that website's cookie, it loads quickly again. This is only the case on this specific computer and on all its browsers. What could this be?

The slow sites include things like:
maps.google.com
petedge.com
ticketmaster.com

only to name a few. I don't think this has anything to do with the sites themselves. There is no shortage of computer resources. The connection is fast and not the critical path in this case. This is not an obvious problem.

Any thoughtful ideas on the cause of this problem would be appreciated. But please, I posted this question a few months ago on another form, and got some unreasonable suggestions, so treat me like a sane computer user if you will.

No, it's not the fault of a slow connection.
No, it's not a lack of CPU, RAM, or any other resources.
No, it's not random slow servers.

It must be an issue in the operating system regarding cookie files because that's the only thing in common with these slow loads. My other Windows 7 system sitting right next to this one (with far fewer resources) does not have these slow loads, nor does my Linux system, all on the same network. ALL of the browsers on this system have the same slow-load problems on the same sites. There is no excess CPU activity.

Thanks.