Easy Access Case

Lopan

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013
Can anyone recommend a full tower case that is very good for cable management and ease of access? I am not sure what specs to look for, but would love a case with the holes that allow one to hide and route cables easily. Also, a case with a back panel to access the back of the motherboard (for installing brackets and what not for cpu cooling systems, etc.).

This will be my first PC build. In the past I installed a psu in a small Dell inspiron tower and the cable mess was a major pain. Not right away, but in the future I plan on adding multiple graphics cards SLI and a TV tuner card so I figured a full tower size would be appropriate (I also do not intend on having to move the PC). I definitely plan on getting a modular psu for my new build.

I am not sure what to look for (in specs) for cable routing and other ease of access features. Any advice on what specs to look for or any ideas on specific cases would be greatly appreciated. Just trying to learn all I can before I build my first PC. Thanks!