Razer Carcharias constant buzzing noise

I recently brought a new razer charcarias and have been impressed with it apart from the constant buzzing noise it puts out. It is very frustrating as I have tried every USB port on my pc and put the audio jack in the front and back of my pc so I know it is not the connection. The buzzing doesn't just happen when I turn the volume up either its always there. If anyone could let me know of a possible solution it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about razer carcharias constant buzzing noise
  1. do you have the buzzing noise with your PC speakers? if not, return the headphones as they are defective
  2. To me, I found the buzzing noise problem was due to my fans on my laptop. If i plug in an external fan on the same side where my headset's usb or 3.5 mm jack are in, then i will hear the buzzing, but when i unplug it, its gone. It might be because your fans rotation might cause it to make those noises but I cant really be sure because you have the noises on your PC. Another note that I would like to make, the buzzing happens at the same volume no matter what volume i put it on. You might have a defective product so you should return if you can. If you cannot, i either hope you can solve the problem on your own or decide to buy a different brand you can trust
Ask a new question

Read More

Razer Components