Ram causing computer to fail to boot ? G.Skill Ares F3-12222C9D-16GAO

SerDigBick

Honorable
Feb 28, 2013
So I was having issues before hand with my home build. The computer would start up with no POST beep, no peripherals starting up. It would then restart and fail, I would have to restart it myself several times before it would start up properly. I just recently decided to open the case and give everything a look over, I did a minimum build and realized that my computer couldn't seem to handle 2x8GB sticks, only the one stick.

My components are as follows:
CPU - IntelCore i7-3770k
Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-V LE
Graphics Card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 670
RAM - G.Skill Ares series 16GB 1333MHz
HD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200 RPM
SSD - Crucial Real SSD 64GB
PSU - Antec Earth Watts 750W
DVD Drive - Samsung Slin 4x BluRay Rom

Now in my BIOS I have everything set up properly, my Voltage is 1.50V. So not an issue there the frequency is right, but can't install the second stick.I know 16GB seems excessive but it is a too last a while and I will also be doing some graphical editing eventually, plus the 16GB wasn't too expensive.

Any ideas to fix this issue and get everything work as I plan.

SerDigBick

Honorable
Feb 28, 2013
I do have the latest update on my bios, and had done before the issue of restarting and failing restart.

Yes both sticks work fine solo, I have done one at a time but they just don't work together.

How so ? And if it is possibly the graphics card what caused it and how did you reolve it ?