Help Me PLEASE

Raees Khan

Honorable
Mar 25, 2013
I Have Kingston 16 GB USB . last time i try to copy a file from my friend pc and that was a big virus .. now when i enter my usb in my pc its shows the disk size and file but i can't open it , i can't delete it and after one mint my usb become empty its shows Disk space 0 bytes and use space 0 bytes i can't scane it i can't format it , Please Help Me I just want to Format it ...
i also try on other Pc's and also in win7 and win xp but i face the same problem

raees salman
09cs42@gmail.com

ludarabota

Honorable
Jan 28, 2013
So you copied a virus on your flash drive, plugged it in your computer and you're trying to open it? And since you couldn't you're trying to open it on your friends computers? That's just wrong on so many levels!!! To format it plug it in your computer, open my computer, right click on the flash drive and select Format... I suggest you run a full antivirus scan on all computers you tried to run that file on. Also check this link - formatting a flash drive

Edit: Maybe I misunderstood you and you're trying to open the flash drive not the virus file on it?

Raees Khan

Honorable
Mar 25, 2013
Yes Its Not Formating Nor Opening I AM taling About Opening And Formating Usb I Can't Enter To My
Usb I Think It's Have Byte Sectore How Can I Murge Or Remove That Byte Secters