AMD Graphics Card for New Custom Build

TheCel2ic

Honorable
Mar 25, 2013
Hi folks! I am in the process of making a new custom build, and I am trying to decide on an AMD graphics card to best suit my needs. Here is some information on the build, as well as what I am looking for:

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: As soon as possible...will probably order the card either today or tomorrow

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: I am not as hardcore of a gamer as I used to be, but when I DO play, I want to be able to thoroughly enjoy my experience. I don't really play first person shooters - I mainly stick to RPGs. Here is a list of games I'd like to be able to run at maximum settings (or at least very close to maximum settings):

Skyrim
The Witcher 2
Dragon Age III (when it's released...I do understand that, given the fact that this game will be released in the future, my graphics card will be outdated. But I'd like something that will last for awhile and hopefully get the job done)
Guild Wars 2

CURRENT POWER SUPPLY: Corsair CMPSU-750AX 750W 80PLUS Power Supply

Motherboard ASRock Z77 EXTREME4 LGA1155/ DDR3/ SATA3&USB3.0 ATX Motherboard MB

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 3.4GHz Quad-Core

Memory Currently have 16GB on the way. (2x CORSAIR XMS3 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory Model CMX8GX3M)

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: Doesn't really matter too much...I am in the USA, so preferably a USA based company. Newegg is fine...so is amazon, etc.

MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1360 x 768 (I use a Samsung 720p tv as my monitor)

Overclocking: Truth be told, I'm not really experienced with overclocking, so I figure I will probably not be doing too much of it, unless you guys really recommend it. I picked a motherboard that supports it, just in case I end up getting into overclocking in the future. Feel free to add your input as to whether or not this is something I should consider...I know there are numerous guides available all over the web on this matter, so if you think some overclocking (even if it's mild) is a good idea, I'll look into it.

Budget: I don't really want to exceed $200

I'm currently considering the AMD Radeon HD 7850 card.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance...let me know if any more information is needed.