GTX Titan: Different manufacturers, any difference?

phytoplankton

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
So I decided to go for a GTX Titan sometime in the next months on my new 3-monitor build. Is there any discernible difference between the standard version of the GTX Titan? Right now eVGA and ASUS seem available here in Denmark.

Also: What does signature version mean? Is it just a version with merchandize?

CntrlAltDel

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2011

Based on my knowledge of GPU's. They don't make a profound difference although there are variables of cards where you can see massive clock differences but all that was done by the secondary manufacturer was they've upped the clock speed so in other words, they've overclocked it. Sometimes a secondary manufacturer will add a better cooler than that of the main manufacturer.

I suggest you look at your options with regards to the versions of GTX Titan that you're not too sure about and post it here and ask for an opinion from on of the Tomsters over here. Can't really answer that question with so much possibility for answer.

phytoplankton

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
Currently I can find these brands of the GTX Titan in the online stores here in Denmark.

eVGA
Zotac
ASUS
Gainward
Gigabyte

Any opinions on which one is better or should I just go for the slightly less expensive model (currently Gigabyte)?