Looking for 27" LED screen

DGlenn

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
Hi there.

I'm not that up to date on monitors, afaik we have the TNs on one side and (HP-)IPS on the other. IPS has slower response times, HP-IPS tries to counter this.
The Janury review on AOC I2757Fh & ViewSonic VX2770Smh ticked my interest.

For allround movie watching and gaming, quite often playing online shooters, I'd like to get me a 27" screen. These seem quite affordable. I'm looking around 300€, less is better but I can be convinced by a good buy above budget.

Alas my shop doesn't have the above mentioned 2 models. I have a gift coupon there, would like to use that on this screen. Again this isn't set in stone, if they don't have a proper model I'll just get a SSD there. I'm not a difficult guy :)

TL : DR version: Looking for a good 27" screen, high response time, good brightness/colour - just best value for my money. Preferably from here:

http://www.alternate.be/html/product/listing.html?navId=1424&sort=PRICE&filter_3=van+61.6+%2824%27%29+cm+tot+69.5+cm+%2827%27%29

Any help is appreciated, even if you just point me to some reviews, or advise me to wait until monitor X comes out in a month.

DGlenn

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
Thanks for your reply. What's the difference? Ok, the Acer is obviously a 3D Model, but why should I go for the other models?