PLEASE HELP Is there a bottle neck here?

I have an amn Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Windsor 2.0ghz With Radeon HD 6570 2GB GDDR3 750mhz Core Clock 800mhz Memery clock and windows raiting is cpu 4.6
Gpu 7.0 and 7.0
5 answers Last reply
More about bottle neck
  1. Your Athlon 64 X2 is a bit light to run a higher end graphics cards...that 6570 should do ok in modern games at medium/low settings depending on your resolution.

If you can afford to upgrade, I would upgrade your CPU and MoBo, your socket AM2 on the MoBo, iirc, and I am pretty sure you could get a good solution with a processor/mobo combo for around $200. That would get you an ASRock extreme3 970 mobo, and a FX-6300 which will both be nice upgrades to your system.
  2. 8350rocks said:
    Your Athlon 64 X2 is a bit light to run a higher end graphics cards...that 6570 should do ok in modern games at medium/low settings depending on your resolution.

If you can afford to upgrade, I would upgrade your CPU and MoBo, your socket AM2 on the MoBo, iirc, and I am pretty sure you could get a good solution with a processor/mobo combo for around $200. That would get you an ASRock extreme3 970 mobo, and a FX-6300 which will both be nice upgrades to your system.

Thanks but believe it or not this card came out of my old rig.... was good till power surged blew out a core i5 1 6570 my ram mobo psu but some way this one lived but i can play bf3 ultra at 30frames min of 20. and also check out this site plz tell me witch one of these you would choose this is where i get my parts http://microcenter.com/site/products/amd_bundles.aspx
  3. I would do the Asus combo or the MSI combo w/ FX-6300, I normally prefer ASRock, but the extreme4 series has had some QC issues...and so I would recommend the extreme3 or extreme9 but not extreme4.
  4. 8350rocks said:
    I would do the Asus combo or the MSI combo w/ FX-6300, I normally prefer ASRock, but the extreme4 series has had some QC issues...and so I would recommend the extreme3 or extreme9 but not extreme4.

ok ill get on that ill prob have it by next weekend :D thanks for the help
  5. No problem...please share some solution love :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Cache CPUs