Jagged and Rough in Game object oulines

Katrillion63

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
Hey ive had this problem with my new HD 7850 1gb card, where in every game i play, no matter what the ingame or control center settings i put down has jagged and rough edges for all in game objects. I thought this could be anti aliasing but after i fooled around with the ingame options, I found this is not the problem. It must be something else. Ive downloaded multiple different control center versions but to now avail. These rough textures must be stopped. IVE REQUESTED FOR SUPPORT FROM AMD 2 TIMES IN THE PAST WEEK AND HAVE NO RESPONSE.

Games Noticed In: Arma 2, Arma 3, Red Orchestra 2, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Civilization 5

CPU: AMD fx4100
PSU: 500w corsair
Driver: 13.1
RAM: 8gb corsair
Grapics: AMD HD7850 1gb

Jswen4

Honorable
May 4, 2013

I've tried that a million time over. It looks like AA, but its not because AA, AF, TRAA are all doing their job, but the problem is still there. It has to be a hardware problem. I just did a fresh install of windows and its still there. For example: In games like skyrim its the intense light sources that make this awkward shimmering effect (sort of jagged) on thin lines. I know its not the graphics card, the monitor, or the cables, so that leaves me with the Mobo, CPU, or PSU. Its weird though, because my pc is working perfectly aside from this issue.

anthony8989

Distinguished

Are you using a VGA cable by chance? Sounds like you're getting signal degradation.