Best Gaming Mice?

G

I recently been using a Cyborg R.A.T 3 gaming mouse and not too long ago it gave out of me. The right click button doesn't work anymore. I am looking into buying a new one. What mice do you prefer. Not too too pricey.

G

Razer and Logitech are some of the best mice you can buy. The Logitech G500 and Razer Deathadder are both really good for the price. I have had my same Deathadder for 2 years now and it works just as good as day 1.

Nashsafc

Distinguished
May 13, 2009
If you want a mouse like the R.A.T. buy the Corsair M65, i went to have a look at it in the shop, it looks like a solid mouse, it has a precision button like the R.A.T.5 -9, but it doesn't have adjustable features. But it has the reliability, and it feels more grippy, it has adjustable weights. I was really hesitant between buying a R.A.T.7 and Corsair M65, for FPS games, if my R.A.T.7 cocks out i'm going to abandon Mad Catz and go with Corsair, because i can trust Corsair mice will work. Google Corsair M65. If you want a mouse for RPGs or MMOs, i don't know anything about MMOs, then you'd try other mice. If you buy a Razer Mouse for FPS you'll obviously get quality and reliability but it pretty much has the same functions as cheaper mouses with no precision button to use.