Upgrading case and few other things

n00nZ

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
Hello everyone!
Little by little, I plan on upgrading my PC and first thing that I want to upgrade is case, so I've searched a bit and found this Thermaltake Chaser MK-I case that I'm interested in. My primary requirement is cooling and it has plenty of 'em, like 2x 200x200x30mm top coolers, 1x200x200x30mm front and couple of others that is big +, it also have some great futures like hot disk swap, fan control and it's good-looking for gamer.
So my 1st question is: Is there any better case, cooling and feature wise for same price range ~160$? If it's cheaper and have pretty much same features - I'm all ears.
Next thing that I want to upgrade is PSU, I'm looking for 550-650W modular ones, but I don't know yet which one to pick so I would really appreciate advice on this one (which one is BEST in that wattage range - efficiency, noise, quality etc.), btw I don't think that I'll go SLI or XfireX.
These are those things that I consider as critical and won't be changing in years.
Thanks! :)

Don't bump posts - G

g-unit1111

Titan

That case is a decent choice. I'd go for the Fractal Design Define R4 or the NZXT Phantom 410 instead.

TRENDING THREADS